Saturday, August 25, 2012

<--:-:-:-:-: INSTA_ART :-:-:-:-:-->

im starting a new edition on this here blog. i have loads of sketchbooks FULL of junk drawings that have never seen the light of day. so ill try to post some art taken crudely with my phone on the days i just dont have time to generate new stuff. ill try my best to keep my instagram filters to a minimum. no promises.
-- these are all drawn with prisma colors and brush pens no bigger than 5 X 7 --

 you can follow me on instagram if you are really that bored. just a word to the wise: i only post artwork occasionally. the rest of the pictures are of my cat.
my username---------->  @lembtjl

3 comments:

francesco giroldini said...

those are awesome!

JJ said...

BUTTTON IN A FUR COAT BUTTON IN A FUR COAT !/!/! BUTTON IN A FUR COAT !/!/!/! TOM LEMB FUCKN POWER MASTER ///!!!! CHILLING WITH LUCIFER EVERYDAY EVERYDAY EVERYDAY !/! THEIRS NO HIDINGGGGGGGGGGGG D INFERNO ART !/!!!!!///////////////
XXXXXXXX JUNCKY JACKY SMOKE THAT CRACKY ////

Germán said...

wow. Impressive work! thanks for stopping by!